Planning your Plymouth trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Plymouth such as events and attractions, to make your Plymouth visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Plymouth, you’ll find everything you need for your Plymouth holiday on Whats On in Plymouth.com. Our What’s On Plymouth guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Plymouth – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Plymouth by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Plymouth. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Plymouth Local News
Plymouth ‘unimpressed’ with Liz Truss and call for Boris Johnson to return as PM
It comes as 80 per cent of Conservative Party members think Liz Truss is doing a bad job with Boris Johnson now the members’ preferred choice to take over. Let us know what you think of the fiasco in the comments section Plymouth Live – | News…
Advice from RGB: How small changes can help reduce energy bills this winter
With the head of Ofgem, the UK’s energy regulator, warning that the annual household energy bills are likely to rise by a further £800 when the price cap is adjusted…
Storytelling events hosted at local schools with Drake Circus to inspire children to read
More than 200 school children across three schools in Plymouth have taken part in storytelling sessions organised by Drake Circus aimed at helping them fall in love with reading. …
Drake Circus helps young people kickstart their retail career with free training programme
Drake Circus is calling for young people in Plymouth to take the first step in their retail careers by registering for its free training programme, Bright Lights Starting Out in…
RGB thanks community for generous donations to Ukraine appeal
RGB Building Supplies is thanking those in the community who donated to its appeal for essential items that could be passed on to Ukrainian citizens. In support of the Builders…
« Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »
- Emergency services descend on 'incident' as trains stopped between Exeter and Newton Abbot - updatesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Shannon Brown) on June 8, 2023 at 8:51 pm
All lines between the stations have been closed
- Car enthusiasts face having their vehicles seizedby email@example.com (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 6:56 pm
The operation also visited Tesco car park on Harbour Road, Seaton, after police had received complaints of anti-social driving
- Heat health alert upgraded to amber as 'significant impact' expected by Met Officeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 5:42 pm
It is one of five regions across England and Wales where the risk of heat has been updated.
- Met Office hour-by-hour heat forecast for Devon ahead of Storm Oscarby email@example.com (Molly Seaman) on June 8, 2023 at 4:47 pm
The Met Office has forecast another hot day across Devon
- Village road closed after single-vehicle crashby firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
No details as to the nature of the collision or any injuries are known.
- 'Predatory' woman repeatedly defrauded elderly and vulnerable victimsby email@example.com (Carl Eve) on June 8, 2023 at 6:10 pm
Court heard how in her latest series of offences Sammy-Jo Dillon deliberately targeted a blind couple and a man with Parkinsons
- Pervert flashed kids after inviting them to sex partyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Matthews) on June 8, 2023 at 4:04 pm
It happened in the middle of the main street
- Former Devon railway worker's cottage near a lost train line goes on the marketby email@example.com (Sarah Elmes) on June 8, 2023 at 3:54 pm
Railway View, a former railway worker's cottage, sits on the outskirts of Brixton and backs onto magical woodland