Planning your Plymouth trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Plymouth such as events and attractions, to make your Plymouth visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Plymouth, you’ll find everything you need for your Plymouth holiday on Whats On in Plymouth.com. Our What’s On Plymouth guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Plymouth – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Plymouth by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Plymouth. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Plymouth Local News
Ryan Hardie grabbed an 89th minute equaliser for the Pilgrims against their Championship opponents at Home Park Plymouth Live…
The bingo extravaganza will feature huge prizes, mini-games and non-stop Abba hits Plymouth Live…
"We hope this event will enable people to affirm their equal rights and dignity; increase their visibility as a social group; build community and celebrate sexual and gender diversity." Plymouth Live…
The cottage has remained within the same family for over 100 years but now, it could be yours Plymouth Live…
“I behaved. Animal side? Of course u should behave she’s a teenager.” Plymouth Live…
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 60 Next »
- Devon holiday lets told 'no parties' in 10-point list of demandsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Alex Davis) on September 28, 2022 at 7:41 am
The 10-point charter comes after the council revealed a record number of complaints in recent years.
- National Trust's 'truly special' A la Ronde landmark to be restoredby email@example.com (Chloe Parkman) on September 28, 2022 at 7:25 am
Visitors to A la Ronde in September and October will have the chance to see the work to secure the delicate interior in action
- Exeter baby suffers stroke before birth and now awaits life-changing treatmentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Anita Merritt) on September 28, 2022 at 5:50 am
Hope Cox is now nearly two years old but can’t use the limbs on her right side properly and can’t use her hand at all
- Dog ban to be lifted on Devon's beaches this weekendby email@example.com (Chloe Parkman) on September 28, 2022 at 5:00 am
Many beaches adopt some sort of code of conduct over the summer months, usually restricting dogs from parts of the beach between May 1 and September 30
- Torpoint Ferry delays live as drivers stuck in '30 minute' queuesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Mariam Khan) on September 28, 2022 at 8:24 am
Delays are reportedly being caused by an obstruction in the road at Torpoint, according to traffic analysts Inrix
- Derriford Hospital nurse, 25, who survived childhood cancer set to run London Marathon for Young Lives vs Cancerby email@example.com (Shannon Brown) on September 28, 2022 at 6:00 am
"Everyday spent in hospital was draining and tiring but we always kept our spirits up and would sing Monty Python ‘always look on the bright side of life’"
- Morgan Whittaker reveals goal target, feeling welcome at Plymouth Argyleby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Errington) on September 28, 2022 at 6:00 am
The 21-year-old has already netted four times at the start of his season-long loan from Championship club Swansea City
- Plans submitted for Tavistock Road improvement schemeby email@example.com (Daniel Clark) on September 28, 2022 at 5:31 am
The scheme is designed to alleviate congestion at the notorious pinch-point between Woolwell Roundabout and The George Junction.