Planning your Plymouth trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Plymouth such as events and attractions, to make your Plymouth visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Plymouth, you’ll find everything you need for your Plymouth holiday on Whats On in Plymouth.com. Our What’s On Plymouth guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Plymouth – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Plymouth by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Plymouth. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Plymouth Local News
New “real life superhero” doing good deeds around Plymouth
recently spotted real life superhero who is doing good deeds around Plymouth. “Picking up litter” “giving money to the homeless” and more. This “real life superhero” doesn’t seem to plan…
REVEALED: Plymouth The UK’s Greenest Property Hotspots
Revealed: The UK’s Greenest Property Hotspots Plymouth has been crowned the best city for escaping into nature Only 30% of residents in Kingston Upon Hull, Milton Keynes and Cardiff…
« Previous 1 … 7 8 9
- Emergency services descend on 'incident' as trains stopped between Exeter and Newton Abbot - updatesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Shannon Brown) on June 8, 2023 at 8:51 pm
All lines between the stations have been closed
- Car enthusiasts face having their vehicles seizedby email@example.com (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 6:56 pm
The operation also visited Tesco car park on Harbour Road, Seaton, after police had received complaints of anti-social driving
- Heat health alert upgraded to amber as 'significant impact' expected by Met Officeby firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 5:42 pm
It is one of five regions across England and Wales where the risk of heat has been updated.
- Met Office hour-by-hour heat forecast for Devon ahead of Storm Oscarby email@example.com (Molly Seaman) on June 8, 2023 at 4:47 pm
The Met Office has forecast another hot day across Devon
- Village road closed after single-vehicle crashby firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Clark) on June 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
No details as to the nature of the collision or any injuries are known.
- 'Predatory' woman repeatedly defrauded elderly and vulnerable victimsby email@example.com (Carl Eve) on June 8, 2023 at 6:10 pm
Court heard how in her latest series of offences Sammy-Jo Dillon deliberately targeted a blind couple and a man with Parkinsons
- Pervert flashed kids after inviting them to sex partyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Matthews) on June 8, 2023 at 4:04 pm
It happened in the middle of the main street
- Former Devon railway worker's cottage near a lost train line goes on the marketby email@example.com (Sarah Elmes) on June 8, 2023 at 3:54 pm
Railway View, a former railway worker's cottage, sits on the outskirts of Brixton and backs onto magical woodland